Home Page: Quantum Study Bible
From Psalm 107
- Who is Yᵊhōvâ? The Self-Existent, Eternal One.
- The Hebrew name for God—the four letters י ה ו ה (YHWH) are known as the Tetragrammaton, pronounced as Yehova or Yehovah or Yᵊhōva.
- Each letter of the Hebrew Alphabet has its own meaning. The “H” means “Behold!” Something so jaw-dropping that it flies in the face of one’s distorted reality. The “W” means “nail” and the “Y” means “hand”. Together, they are not only the name for the eternal God, but make up the sentence that says “Behold my nail, Behold my hand/my work.”
- The ancient writing for “H” (behold) is or . It looks like either a man on a cross or a man praising God. BEHOLD!
- Behold is one of the most important letters in the Hebrew Alphabet. It is related to being “Fruitful”. Abraham was Abram and Sarah, his wife, was Sarai – until God added the “H” to their names.
- BEHOLD! Full of years and barren Sarah became fruitful and gave birth to Isaac.
- BEHOLD! Not only did Abraham provide his seed to his wife in his old age, but when his wife died, he took another wife and had twelve more children. (But Isaac was the son of God’s promise)
- Likewise: The Son of Promise, our Lord Jesus was also fruitful.
- 1 Corinthians 15:20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
- John 12:24
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.