God and Creation
The Father and the Son: are they separate? Are they one? Are they the same?
Verses pop up everywhere stating that Jesus is the Father, or that Jesus is God. There are also many verses which make it clear that Jesus was the creator of the universe.
- Jesus is the Father:
- Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- Jesus is God:
- John 1:1,14 – The Eternal Word – In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. – And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
- Jesus is separate:
- Hebrews 12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- Jesus is the Creator
How can it be that ALL THREE options are correct? Jesus is separate from God, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Father, Jesus is the Creator. Here’s how I like to think about it: God is ONE! God is LIGHT. God has a plan. The ONE LIGHT, after coming up with His plan, had an “embryonic division” of light; different roles – same spiritual DNA. When the timing was ripe, the second part of the Light became man: One, all the same; united in purpose and motivation, separate, same, and determined.
How would you like to be best friends with the person who created EVERYTHING!
The amazing thing is … we are being invited into HIS inner circle!
Can you imagine someone creating this….
- Did you know energy and mass are interchangeable?
- Proven by Einstein’s Atomic Bomb: take an atom, split it in half – it converts to pure energy and heat, with a very slight amount of mass left over.
- Likewise; mass can be created from energy. However; it takes an enormous amount of energy to create one tiny atom (not even a molecule).
- Light is energy and heat.
- Maybe God created the universe from His own Light … with plenty left over. What a mighty God we serve.
Time and Creation
- Time has become the unholy god of evolution which the generations have been duped into worshiping…as an idol. However,
“The amount of complexity that went into the creation of the universe makes the chances of life virtually impossible without some external force providing order, namely a Creator.” Dr. Gerald Schroeder: B.Sc. Chemical engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.) M.Sc. Earth and planetary sciences, M.I.T. PhD Earth Sciences and Physics
- God created “Time”
According to physics, time exists in the universe; the universe does not exist in time. In the beginning God created time itself, along with the heavens and the earth.
If we try to use time, as we understand it, and apply it to a God who exists outside of time, we immediately fail to understand the enormity of eternity itself.
God has always been, God is, and God will always be. God exists outside of time. He created it with the universe, and He is not subject to it. God lives in the present eternally.
Exodus 3:14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”
I AM, I WAS, I WILL BE, I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, I ALWAYS WILL BE.
He calls Himself by the name “I AM that I AM”, or translated: Yĕhovah.
My existence requires no proof because the proof is in my existence.
“My nature cannot be declared in words, cannot be conceived of by human thought. I exist in such a way that my whole inscrutable nature is implied in my existence…an independent and unconditioned existence, from which all other existence is derived, and upon which it is dependent. ” ~ Elliot.
- Time is distorted. God is not.
Any object distorts the fabric of space-time and the bigger it is, the greater the effect. … According to the theory, matter and energy distort space-time, curving it around themselves. ‘Frame dragging’ theoretically occurs when the rotation of a large body ‘twists’ nearby space and time.
- Time and God’s Agenda are Codependent:
God’s agenda began “Before the Beginning”. God conceived a plan for man prior to Genesis 1:1 which initiated the act of creation.
See: God’s Covenant Before the Beginning.
|The Beginning: The Foundation of God’s Plan for Man|
|Isaiah 40:21 Have you not known? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?|
|Matthew 13:35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: “I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world.”|
|Matthew 25:34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:|
|2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”|
|Proverbs 8:23 I (Wisdom, Truth) have been established from everlasting, From the beginning, before there was ever an earth.|
|Isaiah 41:4 Who has performed and done it, Calling the generations from the beginning? ‘I, the Lord, am the first; And with the last I am He.’ ”|
|Isaiah 41:26 Who has declared from the beginning, that we may know? And former times, that we may say, ‘He is righteous’? Surely there is no one who shows, Surely there is no one who declares, Surely there is no one who hears your words.|
|Isaiah 48:3 “I have declared the former things from the beginning; They went forth from My mouth, and I caused them to hear it. Suddenly I did them, and they came to pass.|
|Isaiah 48:5a Even from the beginning I have declared it to you; Before it came to pass I proclaimed it to you,|
|Isaiah 48:16-17 “Come near to Me, hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; From the time that it was (the beginning), I was there. And now the Lord God and His Spirit Have sent Me (the Redeemer).” 17 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel:|
|Jeremiah 17:12 A glorious high throne from the beginning Is the place of our sanctuary.|
|Colossians 1:18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.|
|2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,|
|1 John 2:13a,14a I write to you, fathers, Because you have known Him who is from the beginning.|
|1 John 3:8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.|
|Ephesians 3:9 to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;|
|John 19:28 After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, “I thirst!” … and “It Is Finished”|
|Revelation 13:8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.|
|Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.|
See Topic: God’s Agenda: Before the Beginning
Note located in Rich Text Document: needs to be moved to internet when finished. [Coming soon]
- Time is associated with the number “six” and “seven”.
In the beginning everything was a “seven” perfect, satisfied, complete and whole. Then, when man sinned, he was reduced to a number “six”, incomplete and without God who is “One”. Seven without the “One” is the number of man, a Six.
See: the Symbolism of Numbers.
According to Jewish Sages mankind’s history will last 7,000 years before the end of time matching the seven days of creation. The last 1,000 years is the seventh day, a “day” of rest from 6,000 years of toil.
- Speaking of “Time” … Time magazine’s cover asked, “Is God Dead?” published 1966. Evidently, the generation of the sixties, the flower children and the young arrogant philosophers, decided God and His laws of morality were passe. It was the era of drugs, free sex, existentialism, evolution, and self-will.
However; the Creator made the universe like a well-oiled machine, declaring it “was good”. God decides what morality is for a healthy and prosperous society. Men who create their own morality create their own religion. Religion twists reality. Religion is men telling God who He is. Christianity is God telling men who He is.
Since the sixties, society has decayed in America. Children of drug addicted single parents, homelessness, the bloody bodies of aborted babies, corrupted corporations, power hungry politics, gang families, and lawlessness have prevailed.
God created science. Science did not create God, therefore; science cannot kill God (no more than Satan who tried to keep Jesus in the grave.) He who sits in the heavens shall laugh at the futility of it.
“Is God Dead?”
“Yes! And He rose from the Dead!” This, my friend, is the good news of the gospel that has been preached since Jesus’ first advent on earth.
Who raised Jesus, the second Person of the Godhead, from the dead?
- Jesus raised Himself from the dead. (John 2:19, John 11:2)
- The Father raised Jesus from the dead. (John 5:21, Romans 6:4, Galatians 1:1)
- The Spirit raised Jesus from the dead. (1 Peter 3:18, Romans 1:4, Romans 8:11)
- The Godhead raised Jesus from the dead. (Acts 5:30, I Peter 1:3, Acts 2:24, Acts 3:15, Acts 3:26, Acts 4:10, Acts 13:30, Acts 13:33, Acts 13:37, Romans 10:9, I Cor 6:14, Col 2:12)
Only God can kill God and only God can raise Himself from the dead.
What time is it now? It is time to accept God’s agenda and give Him your years of life who knows how to fix you. We don’t tell God who He is, He tells us who we are: sinners who are in need of a savior; Jesus the Christ.