- Literally: His number is three Greek letters:
- In the original Greek, 666 is NOT a number, but rather three Greek letters. These three Greek letters are: (pronounced ‘kaɪ ‘zaɪ stigma reading left to right)
- Chi (uppercase Χ) is the 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet, pronounced as /’kaɪ/ in English. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 600.
- Xi (ξ) is the 14th letter of the Greek alphabet. It is pronounced /’zaɪ/ in English. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 60.
- It is also the Arabic equivalent of the name for Allah. See image below:
- Stigma (below) ties two Greek letters together Lunate Sigma (crescent moon) (Ϲ) and Tau (cross) (Τ). (An unholy alliance of Islam and Christianity?)
- Ct is Stigma: a mark, dot, puncture, name, badge, or sign from the verb “to puncture”. (Similar to being “sealed”?)
- It brings to mind a seal or engraving of identification. When someone has a bad reputation they have a stigma. They carry a symbolic badge of dishonor. They are marked.
- Stigma has the Greek value of 6, now an obsolete Greek character, but it appears in the New Testament in Rev 13:18 to give the value 666 (chi xi stigma – See Strong’s Concordance, # G5516).
- An interesting side note: a crescent moon with a dot was used by Aristarchus of Samothrace as an editorial sign indicating that the line so marked is at an incorrect position. The crescent moon with the dot has an eerie resemblance to the Islamic crescent moon and star.
- Walid Shoebat, http://www.shoebat.com/ a former PLO terrorist now Christian evangelist, admits when he saw the three Greek symbols translated in the Bible as 666 (χξϚ), he immediately read it in Arabic (right to left) as “Bismillah” which means “in the name of Ϛ (stigma) Allah ξ (zai) with the two crossed swords of Islam χ (chi)”
- According to the book of Daniel, the Antichrist comes from the dynastic lineage of the King of the North (Syria and the lands to the east including Babylonia) which are Muslim. The name or number for the Antichrist is χξϚ which appear to have a Muslim message.
◄The Codex Vaticanus (see above) 350 AD: A picture of the original manuscript for the number of the beast. Notice the three Greek letters.
- (The Vatican, Bibl. Vat., Vat. gr. 1209; no. B or 03 Gregory-Aland, δ 1 von Soden), is one of the oldest extant manuscripts of the Greek Bible (Old and New Testament), one of the four great uncial codices.
◄ Compare “In the Name of Allah” (below) to the Greek number “666”. (Refer back to The Codex Vaticanus)
- How do translators translate three Greek Letters? They choose to translate them by their Greek number equivalents (note the obsolete Stigma is called digamma). See below:
- The Mark of the Beast appears to have a double meaning, the other being a computer chip.
- Bar codes use “6-6-6”. Since grocery bar codes using 666 have become part of everyday commerce, and since these bar codes can be scanned by a computer, it is not a stretch to imagine a day when a global government will use implanted computer chips in its population to track and control the buying and selling of products. After all, “Stigma” comes from the Greek word “to puncture.”
- Today, nearly every product we buy from the store has a UPC (Universal Product Code) symbol–commonly called a “bar code.” All UPC codes have the number 666 encoded in them. Bar codes, in general, are made up of lines of various widths and distances apart. Each numeral has a two-line code–sometimes more than just one code per number. One of the codes for a six is two thin lines a short distance apart. There are basically two forms of UPC symbols: those that have two sets of five numerals written at the base and those that have one set of six numerals written at the base.
- Every UPC symbol of the first type begins with a six (in the bar code, not the numbers underneath), has a six in the center, and ends with a six: 6,6,6. The UPC symbol of the latter type also begins with a six, but it ends with two sixes (three thin lines encode two sixes, sharing the middle line): 666 [note: A smaller version of this code places one six at the beginning and two sixes at the end, using three thin lines, sharing the middle lines.]
- Implanted computer chips are already being used in the following: Animals, Alzheimer patients, the military, and tourists, and all for good reasons; to identify, to locate, to empower, and to make transactions. Implants have the potential to do away with credit cards, currency, keys, passwords, social security cards, ID cards, driver’s licenses, medical records, cell phones, diabetic injections, medical bracelets, and bank statements. By speculation, they can also identify terrorists according to who is NOT chipped.
- One of the first people to experiment with an implanted computer chip is Professor Kevin Warwick of the University of Reading in England. He is known to be the first human with such an implant chip. The professor implanted this chip within his arm in August of 1998. The chip was about an inch long and a tenth of an inch wide (much smaller now). The professor was able to turn lights on and open automatic doors. When walking by computers at the University they would automatically pull up his favorite Web pages. The professor said that his body could accept the chip within ten days and stay in his body permanently if he wished. http://www.faculty.rsu.edu/~clayton/stolusky/paper.htm
- One other fact: The combination for “Read” and “Write” permissions for being able to control and manipulate data in a computer is 666.
- The “Mark of the Beast” is another type of mimicking God. God seals saints through the Holy Spirit putting His Name on their foreheads, but the Beast marks men with a number on their hand or forehead.
- God loves your name but to Satan you are just a number, cold and dehumanized.
- Note: The world is quickly moving from a computer chip to a biochip which controls the recipient.
- Biochips use biological components from DNA resulting in information being shared between the chip and the person.
- A biochip is a microchip made from biological macro-molecules (especially DNA) rather than a semiconductor.
- Sometimes just putting a microchip under the skin is called a biochip, but this is not the original intent of the meaning of biochip.
- ◄The mark of Cain (Gen 4:15) is unknown but the mark of the Antichrist is 666.
6 is the number of incompleteness. It is the number of man. God isn’t finished with man. God isn’t finished with the Jews either.
- ◄The more machines become like men, the more men become like machines. Satan (the Leviathan of Job 41) is described as having a heart as hard as a millstone.