Entangled, Tied, Bound, Linked, Married, One, Sealed, United, Possessed
~ Barbara Grover
What are Angels and how are they different from Demons? Even more importantly, how are they the same?
It would seem this topic would begin with the description of Angels, since fallen angels are demons.
However; let’s start with demons and work backwards.
What are Demons?
Demons are fallen angels choosing to leave their first domain and follow in the way of Satan; not seen in the visible world therefore not bound to man’s physical laws.
They are linked to their source: Satan by their spirit.
Satan is the source of fallen angels who follow him. Like an unholy military, esprit de ha satan, the fallen ones are tied to Satan. When their spirits enter a man that person is possessed (entangled/linked) with the fallen angel’s persona. Upon being possessed the person shares the darkness and power of the demon.
This darkness is called “evil”.
What’s the Difference between Sin and Evil?
Evil has no consideration in which to acknowledge its sin and no intention of being other than what it is. Its darkness has no open doors to Light. Men sin, but evil is demonic. Evil has no capacity to repent. Sin can be forgiven, evil cannot. Evil can only be cast out by the power of God. Jesus died to forgive men of their sin, not to forgive demons of their evil. “Be wise as a serpents and harmless as doves.” Don’t be naive in your innocence.
Sin has stages of progression. When one continues in sin, it hardens one’s conscience in that arena. At some point sin merges with evil and demonic possession ensues.
Pornography, Drugs, Gambling, and Violence give a rush to the early user on its first encounter, but it must be accelerated to get the same rush until reaching its full blown addiction. At that point, no amount satisfies. It becomes a bottomless pit – impossible to satisfy its hunger for the things of the flesh. That which it craves the most – is death. Evil is a cannibal which eats itself physically but lives on in the spiritual realm.
Evil is a pandemic which is never eradicated, it moves from hosts to hosts, from generations to generations waiting for each and every opportunity spread its tentacles into men, education systems, governments, and societies .
At some point, there is no other remedy except God’s intervention.
VooDoo, spiritualism, satanism, tarot cards, Ouija boards, Talismans, curses and astrology are all attempts to predict and control people and one’s environment.
It excites Satan. He is a predator, a monster who lives in a sea of people; therefore called the Leviathan (sea monster) in scripture.
- Job 3:8 May those curse it who curse the day, Those who are ready to arouse (excite/awaken) Leviathan (Satan).
Such things accelerates demon possession.
- Matthew 10:28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
- Hebrews 4:7 again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today,” after such a long time, as it has been said: “Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts.”
Such things have only one purpose: darkness – and one destiny: death.
Recognizing Demon Possession
- For more information on recognizing evil and demonic people see Topic: Recognize Demon Possession.
- Demonic spirits are “unclean”: filled with diseases, mental illnesses, and every spiritual bacteria from its slough of discharge. Not every illness is demonic but every illness began with man’s sin in the Garden of Eden.
“Possession” means Ownership
Possession is both a verb and a noun. It is both an “action of choice” on the part of man, and a “deed” of ownership on the part of Satan.
When Adam and Eve were disobedient to God they lost their dominion over the earth. Satan, in rebellion to God, took that dominion and became the “god” of this world/age.
- 2 Corinthians 4:4 whose minds the god of this world/age (depends on translation) has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
Satan owns this world, its kingdoms, and men. When he tempted Jesus in the wilderness he offered Him the kingdoms of this world. It was a valid offer. He “owned” them, but not necessarily “possessed” them. What is the difference? Satan owns the deed but not necessarily the “soul”. God made man with the spirit of free will and even Satan cannot supersede that.
Nevertheless, man is in a miserable situation. He desperately needs a redeemer. He is in a slave market of even “unintentional” sin and his slave master is Satan who has a heart as hard as a mill stone.
What are Angels?
The word “angel” means “messenger”. Angels are messengers from the spiritual world.
Angels appear and disappear, they are sent by God bringing messages to men – even it it means fighting against principalities and powers, demons and evil spirits, and Satan himself, the enemies of God.
- Daniel 10:12 Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. … 20 And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come. 21 But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.)
Who is the “Angel of the Lord”” throughout the Old Testament? “The Angel of the Lord” in the Old Testament describes the second person of the Godhead; Jesus. He was the messenger of the Father in both the Old Testament and in the New Testament.
Jesus, unlike other angels, was born of the Father with the same spiritual DNA.
- Psalm 8:4 What is man that You are mindful of him, and the Son of Man that You visit (give attention or care for) Him? 5 For You have made Him a little lower than God (not
angels) (Lit. Heb. Elohim, God) (Blue Letter Bible) (Using the word “angel” is a Jewish tradition) And You have crowned Him (Jesus) with glory and honor.
The Creator created Himself (as man in the flesh).
Other angels were “created” by THE Creator, Jesus.
Angels, metaphorically, are called “stars” seeing they are from the heavens of other dimensions.
Angels were created before man.
- Job 38:4 “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding. 5 Who determined its measurements?
Surely you know! Or who stretched the (measuring) line upon it?
6 To what were its foundations fastened? Or who laid its cornerstone,
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Angels, like men, also have “free will”.
Satan aka Lucifer was the highest of the arch angels in the heavens. He was a light giver, He was perfect in all his ways … until iniquity was found in him. No one tempted him to rebel against God. He chose to do it on his own. As such he is the first of the fallen angels, and he took a third of the hosts of heaven with him.
God does not provide a Redeemer for Satan.
What are Spirits?
The way man uses his free will determines his character and his spirit. Satan may have the deed to man, but he doesn’t own the soul or the spirit of a man.
The spirit of a man is like a blue tooth which connects him to a source: either God, or, demons and Satan.
Man cannot be connected to both God and Satan.
- James 3:11-12 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening? Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring yields both salt water and fresh.
- Drinking salt water brings death.
- Jesus is the source of living water.
The spirit causes “two to become one”. In Quantum Physics it is called “entanglement” where two particles act as one. When one is affected the other reacts in an identical fashion.
Particles in the quantum world have the weird capacity to exist in all possible states (or positions) at once. In “computer-speak” it is called “hyper-linked”. One can write a topic under one heading and then link it to all pertinent chapters of the bible where a reader can access it easily, even though it is found in all possible positions at once.
Speaking figuratively, the hyperlink of the computer is the “spirit” of the computer.
Men are either linked to God or Satan. One brings life and the other brings forth death.
What is Sin?
There is sin … and then there are the consequences of sin.
When one witnesses the consequences of sin, an astute man will also be able to affirm the presence of sin. And if sin, then there must also be goodness. If goodness, then God.
On each day during creation in Genesis chapter one God said “It is good” or it is very good. The heavens and the earth were being prepared to run perfectly and smoothly for human habitation. When finished, God would have a universal “factory” for a healthy, whole, and happy place (without defect), for mankind to live. On each day of creation He declared “It is good”.
He made the universe by instituting His morality, laws, boundaries, species, etc for a society that runs like a well oiled machine, and by well-oiled, I mean an anointing by the Holy Spirit.
Anything man does contrary to God’s specifications throws a monkey wrench into the machine and causes the cogs and gears to break down, rusting without oil, finally ending in a destroyed planet and a destroyed people.
This is the definition of sin.
The Spirit of God
The Holy Spirit includes The Seven Spirits of God: Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel, Might, Knowledge, Fear of the Lord, which are six, and the seventh is the Spirit of Truth.
- Isaiah 11:2 The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
- John 14:17 The Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
Spirits move like the unseen wind, a conduit for the attributes and power of its source.
Unlike demons and Satan, God does not “use” His creation, forcing them into capitulation; instead He sacrifices Himself for them.
To serve is to sacrifice one’s time, resources, and care. In the case of the Son of Man, He sacrificed His life. Without sacrifice, there is no love.
The Visible Explains the Invisible
Jesus is the visible manifestation of the invisible God.
Romans 1:20 God is known by the worlds which He made. “For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that ARE made (seen), even His eternal power and Godhead.“
Jesus, as the Creator, created the forces including Quantum physics.
When a man accepts the identity of Jesus as his redeemer, he is “sealed” to the Godhead.
When a man dabbles with the dark arts of Satanism he is “possessed” with the world of the demons.
During the tribulation when a man accepts the “mark of the beast” he is hyperlinked and indwelt by Satan.
In Quantum Physics, it is called “superposition” or “entanglement”.
Superposition is the ability of some minute subatomic-scale particles to be in more than one place at the same time. It has to do with particles in the quantum world having the weird capacity to exist in all possible states (or positions) at once. Thanks to quantum theory, scientists have shown how pairs of particles can be linked – even if they’re on different sides of the room or opposite sides of the universe. Particles connected in this way are said to be entangled. So far, scientists have been able to entangle (link) photons that were 750 miles (1,300 km) apart.
How do spiritual physics define our immediate lives and our eternal destination by those things which we choose to become tied to?
Can men become “attached” to “Unfallen” Angels?
Those who call themselves “white” witches or “good” witches purport such things as being “good”.
God never intended men to be linked to anyone or anything besides Himself.
Anything other than being sealed by God is evil.
Life and Death, God and Satan
Unlike God who seals men with the Holy Spirit, Satan brands his possessions like cattle, giving them a number – not a name.
During the tribulation, the Antichrist will force men to become “entangled” with him, where he will direct them acting as a computer server with “biochips”. He becomes the “Image of the Beast”, part man, part computer, part machine.
Revelation 13:16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
There are two types of marriages: one in which the partner is controlled, abused, used and miserable. This is being entangled/united with Satan.
The other type is when a partner is loved and appreciated. This is being entangled/united with God. He gives them HIS Name, His inheritance, and HIS life.
God is a husband who has her best interest at heart. He is her protector and provider. He elevates her dignity, He gives her great value, He shares everything He has with her. Together, they are yoked together working toward the same goals with one agenda.
Do not profane the Name of God, it is also your name if you are sealed to Him who is Love.
God talks about His Jewish “wife” in the Old Testament and Paul speaks of “the Bride of Christ” in the New Testament.
- John 17:23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
- Romans 6:5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection,
- Isaiah 61:1 The Good News of Salvation – “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound (entangled with Satan and his lies);
- Matthew 16:19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
- Matthew 18:18 “Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
The Holy Spirit unites and seals men to God like a minister at an altar.
- 2 Corinthians 1:22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
- Ephesians 1:13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
- Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
On the reverse side:
Fallen angels “took” wives from the daughters of men and enslaved them.
How does Entanglement work?
Believers are entangled directly to the Father:
- There are no intermediaries on earth, and in heaven there is only Jesus.
- The veil was torn in half so that men could approach God directly without a pope, teacher, rabbi, minister, parson, elder, deacon, preacher, or any other title under heaven.
- Matthew 23:8 But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren.
- Matthew 23:9 Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.
- Matthew 23:10 And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.
- John 16:26 In that day you will ask in My name (under my blood), and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you; 27 for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God
- John 16:23 “And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. 24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name (the blood of the cross). Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
- Matthew 7:7-12 Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking – “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.”
Asking in Jesus’ name (under the blood of the cross and in the cause of God’s agenda) is how to bind something on earth and in heaven. Prayer is the key.
If we don’t ask, we don’t get.
People to People “Entanglement”
- Both Elisha and John the Baptist had the Spirit of Elijah. (2 Kings 2:15) (Luke 1:17)
Luke 1:17 He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, ‘to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,’ and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”
Mark 9:12-13 Then He answered and told them, “Indeed, Elijah is coming first and restores all things. And how is it written concerning the Son of Man, that He must suffer many things and be treated with contempt?
But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished, as it is written of him.”
2. Marriage Entanglement
John 16:4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.