Home Page: Quantum Study Bible
One beast from the sea and one beast from the earth.
Revelation 13:11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon (the false prophet). 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon (Satan), out of the mouth of the beast (Antichrist), and out of the mouth of the false prophet (Global Religious Figure).
- The three unclean spirits are called frogs (amphibians). In contrast a reptile is always associated with Satan. Satan has been called a serpent, sea monster, crocodile, dragon, or leviathan.
- Each one had one unclean spirit. I believe this unclean spirit is a global lie perpetuated by Satan which breaks down a civilization.
- This unholy trinity promotes this same global propaganda.
- A “false prophet” is a religious figure. This religious figure is not the political Antichrist.
- This religious figure is global and it would make sense to consider the Pope with all the best interest of all the people on earth. One problem: He is also accepting of all “religions” and in the eyes of God, he would be an adulterer.
Saint Malachy, a 12th-century archbishop of Armagh, lived 1094-1148 AD.
In a series of 112 cryptic Latin phrases, the Irish saint “predicts” the Roman Catholic popes. He predicted there would be only one more pope after Benedict, and during his reign (the one after Benedict) comes the end of the world. So Francis could be the last.
Saint Malachy’s final prediction in full is: “In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city (Rome) will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End.”
When Benedict became the pope the chances were that I would never live to see the last pope. Every pope held the office until his death…then something amazing happened, Pope Benedict resigned from office amid rumors of threats. Some priests went into hiding and no one really knows what exactly happened.
These priests claimed Francis betrayed the Catholic faith.
The intrigue captures our attention: The End of the World, The Pope of the Tribulation, Potential Threats against the former living Pope, Priests in hiding, and a Catholic treasury swirling in rumors of murder.
- “Pope Francis, who was born Jorge Mario Bergoglio, chose his papal name in honor of St. Francis of Assisi. One theory that seeks to confirm the Irish saint’s final prophecy is that Saint Francis’s father’s name was Pietro, or Peter.
In 1139, then Archbishop Malachy went to Rome from Ireland to give an account of his affairs. While there, he received a strange vision about the future that included the name of every pope, 112 in all from his time, who would rule until the end of time. We are now at the last prophecy.
St. Malachy gave an account of his visions to Pope Innocent II, but the document remained unknown in the Roman Archives until its discovery in 1590.
His predictions are taken very seriously. As one report states: “In 1958, before the Conclave that would elect Pope John XXIII, Cardinal Spellman of New York hired a boat, filled it with sheep and sailed up and down the Tiber River, to show that he was ‘pastor et nautor,’ the motto attributed to the next Pope in the prophecies.
As for the prophecy concerning the 111th pope, Pope Benedict, the prophecy says of him, “Gloria Olivae,” which means “the glory of the Olive.” The Order of Saint Benedict is also known as the Olivetans, which many claims make Malachy’s prophecies correct. The next and final pope then should be “Peter Romanus.”
Many of the prophecies are spot on. For example, the one about Pope Urban VIII is Lilium et Rosa (the lily and the rose). He was a native of Florence and the arms of Florence feature a fleur-de-lis.
Pope John Paul II (Karol Wojtyla) is De labore Solis meaning “of the eclipse of the sun.” Wojtyla was born on May 18, 1920, during a solar eclipse.
Peregrinus apostolicus (pilgrim pope), which designates Pius VI, appears to be verified by his many journeys to new lands.”
How does Pope Francis hold up to biblical prophecies?
- He will support the vision of the Beast (The invisible Satan indwelling the visible Antichrist).
- He will open the door to the worship of other “gods”.
- He is a global figure.
Currently we find Pope Francis as the winner of the 2022 Nobel Peace Prize for his “United Faith Initiative”. The Nobel Peace Prize is given by the Club of Rome. Other winners include Barack Obama and Al Gore all of which are heavily involved in a green earth agenda to save the planet.
- In order to put together his United Faith Initiative Pope Frances chose Jerusalem to bring together all religions in order to sustain the planet.
The false prophet beast rises up out of the earth (the land of Judea).
- In the New Testament “the earth” denotes the land of Judea ( Matthew 23:35 ); also things carnal in contrast with things heavenly (John 3:31 ; Colossians 3:1 Colossians 3:2 ). (~from: Bible Study Tools)
The Antichrist beast rises up out of the sea.
- The “sea” is connotative of a “sea of people”.
The False Prophet looks like a lamb (innocent, passive, associated with Jesus) but speaks like a dragon (Satan).
The dragon is always Satan. The beast is the Antichrist. Sometimes the beast is Satan indwelling the Antichrist.
Continued page 12
What is the Lie?